About Me

Monday, July 13, 2009 Unknown 0 Comments

May Nguyen 

I like to consider myself a fun outgoing self inspired makeup artist from Toronto, Canada. Paired with my huge passion for makeup and beauty also lies a desire to educate, to inspire and to share my knowledge in whatever way possible.
As we all know, inspiration comes in many forms, our surrounding environment, trends and celebrity are all great places to draw from and as such is what I rely on to stay innovative and a top the ever changing industry. Inspiration is truly limitless and is the life line that keeps beauty front and center in our lives.

I invite you to join me as I give you an inside look into my talents and expertise in sharing my favorite makeup looks, tips and tricks with you through this Blog or my video channel.





For Business Inquires, please contact iammaynguyen@gmail.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

May Nguyen